Hehe, what a cute pic.....BIG SMILE!! Not long now till your baby is here....just saw Daddy's photo in your sidebar....WOW!!!! Happy Monday :D Slobbers xx
is that a wild pig? it looks jetlagged and bored...or just tired from all the fun he had and you took a shot of him saying í'm not in my best mood you know...heheh
Following on with what AbBy stated... is this a pet pig? Wild pig?
What is it with the Dutch and their pet pigs?! My partner has family in Holland and when he came back froma visit, he could not shut up about the wonderful pet pig that used to wonder the house :)
To answer a couple of your questions: Tumtum is a pet pig. He and his brother Nufnuf live in our garden. They are very sweet and quite sensitive and love a good bellyrub. Tumtum looks like a wild pig, Nufnuf is a Vietnamese potbellied pig. They sleep snuggled up together, under a thick layer of straw. In this picture Tumtum has just woken up.
And yes, yippee, I took this shot with my wonderful new camera. It makes such a difference in detail. If you enlarge this photo you'll see.
Comments are very much appreciated. I will often answer your comment here too. So please click on the email link. Sometimes the most interesting part of a post are the comments ;-)
Someone has been rolling in the hay - or playing with their food.
ReplyDeleteYou've got a great eye for detail!
ReplyDeleteHehe, what a cute pic.....BIG SMILE!!
ReplyDeleteNot long now till your baby is here....just saw Daddy's photo in your sidebar....WOW!!!!
Happy Monday :D
Slobbers xx
How did you get a pig to get a 'Monday Morning' expression in his eyes?!
ReplyDeleteTumtum is looking pensive. Wonder what those deep thoughts are all about. ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou know, I've heard that pigs are very intelligent, and looking in this one's eyes you can really see that.
ReplyDeleteGreat texture in this shot. Would have been completely lost in color I think.
Bravo!
I love this shot. Well done!
ReplyDeleteI love this shot...brilliant..
ReplyDeleteIt is an image where monochrome really enhances all the detail, like the ahy and the fur.
ReplyDeleteHow did you get that picture of me? I must have been very drunk; I didn't see you at all.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot! Nice to have a friend out in the barnyard who no doubt loves to see you coming.
ReplyDeleteThat's how I felt yesterday when I realized due to Daylight Savings Time it was a lot later than I thought and I still was tired
ReplyDeleteNice shot. Tumtum was having fun in the hay by the look of it.
ReplyDeleteI like this. It's like you just captured it after rolling in the hay. :-) The black and white and contrast in it's fur is great.
ReplyDeleteThis was a nice monochrom image.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great looking pig!
ReplyDeletePiggy loks a little sad! Never mind, nice photo.
ReplyDeleteis that a wild pig? it looks jetlagged and bored...or just tired from all the fun he had and you took a shot of him saying í'm not in my best mood you know...heheh
ReplyDeleteAww .. he is sweet!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture makes me want to give him a scritchie behind the ears! I bet he looooves scritchies!
Very nice piccure!
ReplyDelete~lickies, Ludo
WOW. This looks like a pencil sketch, what great texture you've captured!
ReplyDeleteTumtum is such a character - You can see it in his eyes - Beautiful, C! x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! I don't know pigs (personally) but that one has a rather sweet expression. Did you take this with your gorgeous new camera?
ReplyDeleteAnother great image Carolina.
ReplyDeleteFollowing on with what AbBy stated... is this a pet pig? Wild pig?
What is it with the Dutch and their pet pigs?! My partner has family in Holland and when he came back froma visit, he could not shut up about the wonderful pet pig that used to wonder the house :)
Nice photo! He's so cute :) I love his ears..
ReplyDeletesuperb portraiture!
ReplyDeleteTo answer a couple of your questions: Tumtum is a pet pig. He and his brother Nufnuf live in our garden. They are very sweet and quite sensitive and love a good bellyrub. Tumtum looks like a wild pig, Nufnuf is a Vietnamese potbellied pig. They sleep snuggled up together, under a thick layer of straw. In this picture Tumtum has just woken up.
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, yippee, I took this shot with my wonderful new camera. It makes such a difference in detail. If you enlarge this photo you'll see.
He is so handsome and you can see such personality in th eyes. I am so jealous of your animals. LOL
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cece
Haha what a charming pig! Great mono!
ReplyDelete