the smartest people in the world

Thursday, March 26, 2009

ABC Wednesday, J is for Jamie Lidell

J is for Jamie Lidell. This swinging song always makes me happy. EnJoy ABC Wednesday is hosted by Denise Nesbitt. Take a look over here for more J-posts. You never know what you'll find. Or Join in the fun and post your own.

8 comments:

  1. I've never heard this song before but I REALLY like it! Now...the video? I want some of what THEY were having when they came up with this concept...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of him before, but I really liked the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Wondered where you were yesterday ;)

    This is my first time hearing this song too, and I loved it! And I kind of enjoyed the video. I mean, it definitely adds.. something..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice! I love finding new tunes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All people who commented, if you enjoyed this song, check out Youtube for more of his music. You might like that too.

    Chairmain Bill,
    Funny you mentioned Jay Kay, Jamiroquai was another option I did consider. Jamie won, because I find this song so uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of him, either! He's very jolly ... which is unfortunate for him because I'm into sad and maudlin right now.

    I found the comments link though! And it's a good post for ABC Wed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jay,
    Mayby Paolo Nutini's Last Request is more for you. Always good for a choked up tear in my eye anyway:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffJ8xcfqOX0

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. I will often answer your comment here too. So please click on the email link. Sometimes the most interesting part of a post are the comments ;-)