the smartest people in the world

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Camera Critters 52, HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Camera Critters 1st Anniversary
Posted by Picasa

Biggles & Mozes are best friends. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, it's even better I think.

Camera Critters is hosted by the lovely Misty Dawn.

20 comments:

  1. I never tire of seeing this bond Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your animals have the shiniest coats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I thought this post was going to feature a newborn foal!
    Such a sweet photo though, and you're right, better big!
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! I love it when cats and dogs get along together like that. Both of them are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never tire of you posts. This is a exceptionally sweet and so well timed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGOSH, absolutely stunning photo. What a sweet and beautiful bond you can see between them. Hey, can I enlarge and print to add to my animal photo wall?

    Hope your weekend was a good one.

    Cece

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic photo! It should be in a nice frame.

    I wish Oskar felt that way about his "sisters"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this looks like a true friendship...just like me & Kevin:)
    So happy for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is better enlarged, you can see the love in their eyes
    this is one of my most favorite CC photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab photo. It's so nice when dogs and cats can speak the same language.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this picture! And you can really see Mozes' stripes in the larger shot! I think they are saying, "Where is Auntie Mel?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Precious! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is too cute!
    An adorable photo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know I'm partial to Labs, right? Especially when they love kitties!

    Remember that Kreative Blogger award you gave me? I have the pleasure of awarding it back to you. :)

    http://www.skittlesplace.net/2009/04/amazing-grace.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww.... That is so sweet, and Biggles has stripes in the sun!

    Lovely picture. It would make a great desktop wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. AWWWW, this is the sweetest picture!

    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awww.. makes me miss the feel of doggie noses snuffling my face.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that might be one of my favorite cc pictures of yours!

    They both looks so great and happy in this photo.

    That new camera of yours is getting a great work-out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one of the most precious photos ever! You really should enter this in some calendar contests. This is priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. I will often answer your comment here too. So please click on the email link. Sometimes the most interesting part of a post are the comments ;-)