the smartest people in the world

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Your fault! Yes....you!

For me this bloggingthing we do is kind of addictive. Well, to be really honest; not 'kind of' but very addictive. Just last week I started reading a new book by Mari Jungstedt. A thriller. Usually I want to know who killed the victim and why and I cannot read fast enough. But I'm stuck at page 56 for over 5 days now. Can't get any further. And it's all your fault! You keep writing such lovely stories that I have to keep reading your blogs first. And every time I (try to) walk past my computer I have to see if you have entered a fresh story for me to read yet. And then of course there is David McMahon's Authorblog, who recommends lots of other people's stories to you and me. At this rate I will never know who killed Egon Wallin and why and how. Thanks a lot, I hope you're satisfied!

2 comments:

  1. I know, all too well, what you mean. I actually feel guilty now if I don't write something at least twice a week, and visit all of my bloggy friends as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolilna,

    I came here to say thank you for the wonderful (and highly plausible) explanation about the cycle on the tourist boat .....

    ..... and then I saw the very kind shout-out to my blog as well.

    So thank you, doubly !!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. I will often answer your comment here too. So please click on the email link. Sometimes the most interesting part of a post are the comments ;-)