When shooting this little birdy (probably the same one as in my previous post) I didn’t have to balance on one leg, while closing a gate at the same time as taking the photo. Life is much simpler when you just do one thing at a time. Really. I should try it more often.
Every time I bring a wheelbarrow full of horse manure to our muck heap, I see this little guy (or girl) sitting on top of the heap.
Our muck heap functions as a cheep cheap delicatessen shop, providing lots of yummy little insects and worms and it has a very diverse clientele. Robins aren’t as shy as a lot of the other customers, giving me a perfect opportunity to practice photography without having to do my famous, but very unsuccessful tree imitation to try and blend into the background.
The robin doesn’t care that I really don’t look like a tree and that one of my branches makes strange whirring and whizzing noises.
He, on the other hand, kept a sharp eye on me.
He doesn't know that he's the star of the blog today. If he did he would be posing even more, love how he's keeping an eye on you.
ReplyDeleteLovely shots, Carolina. Robins are so photogenic, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love birdie shots!
ReplyDeleteI never thought about a muck heap being a delicatessen, but if you say so!
ReplyDeletelovely pictures!
ReplyDelete