
Well, okay then, Monday Selections. A day late for the Sunday Selections. And to be honest, I made these shots this morning. It has been foggy for a week now. And this morning, with a little frost covering plants and spider webs with diamonds and pearls and a light dusting of icing sugar, I just had to take out my camera and try to catch a couple of jewels. Now I know that if I don’t post them today, they will be just hanging around in a folder on my computer forever, so even though they are not technically Sunday Selections now, they would certainly have been in the future. Phew.
Anyway, if you want to join in the fun called ‘Sunday Selections’ hop over to the rocking frog ponds of our host Kim.
Wow, those jewels are just beautiful. Great photos and worth waiting a day more for.
ReplyDelete@ Grey Horse Matters: ha, thank you ;-)
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful. Amazing what nature gives us.
ReplyDeleteThe delicacy of these shots is stunning. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI am envious of these terrific web shots!! I have not had that luck yet...
ReplyDelete@ Pam: Thanks (again)
ReplyDelete@ Liz: Thanks and yes, we couldn't have wrapped those branches and leaves better ourselves ;-)
@ Elephant's Child: you are very welcome ;-)
@ Karen: I bet you're not envious of our current weather ;-)
@ Amish Stories: welcome and thank you for your kind wishes. Very much appreciated ;-)
Such beauty in small things! We may dislike the cold and the frost but the effects they achieve are quite remarkable.
ReplyDeleteWow, You really had a nice photography, I love your shots!
ReplyDelete--------------------------------
Dog Fence | It's all About Pet Fences
A very Happy Thanksgiving (American holiday commemorating something in our history that happened in 1620-1621) to you and hubs and all the animals.
ReplyDeleteWow. Those are just gorgeous. I do love spider webs all covered with frost, or with dew. They are soooo sparkly and pretty!
ReplyDeleteYou take some great photos!
So sorry I didn't make it to check these out last week. I opened the page, and then it got lost amongst all the other pages :(
ReplyDeleteSome really beautiful images here, thank you so much for sharing :) It's hard to pick a favourite, they are all so delicate and beautiful.
You have the BUSIEST spiders in your neck of the woods! What do you feed them on - rocket fuel? I bet their little spinnerets go nineteen to the dozen, to create such intricate webs...
ReplyDeleteOou, really loved these jewels...nice and frosty sparkly. The A Queen's lace(think that is what that was, maybe fennel) was so neat!!!
ReplyDeleteMay I ask...are you using a tri pod? The Depth of Field is gorgeous!
Kac