Or, if only we had this much control over the sound level of our dogs. They sometimes go barking mad over something invisible. Invisible to us anyway. Now, this , I believe Japanese, dog still barks, but can bark gradually softer if asked to. The only Japanese I speak is 'sushi', so I have to rely on the translation Dutch television gave when they showed this video. I could only find the Asian version. The lady asks the dog to bark, bark again, bark softer, softer still and then to whisper.
Clever dog.
I love this!! how adorable!!.. my guys have on setting on the volume dial.. LOUD.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI wish that would work with children as well!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! I've watched it five times already - and sent it on to family.
ReplyDeleteSadly, my computer still has no sound!
ReplyDeleteHaha I wish I could teach Lily the same, she also has a bark at the invisible thing. Perhaps it's a Labrador trait.
ReplyDeleteOh ... how sweet is that? Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteFunnily enough, when I ask Sid to bark, I often have trouble making him bark loudly enough! He often 'whispers'! LOL!