the smartest people in the world

Monday, June 08, 2009

HiFi, great Scottish music, an award and balls for beagles

Fi from Four Paws and Whiskers posted the video below on her blog. People who post things like that deserve some space in my blogspot because they make me cry with laughter, so please visit her and see the other hilarious musicvideos she posted. They need a warning though, don't drink or eat while watching. You might need a Heimlich manoeuvre. She also gave me an award:

Yippee! I will pass this award on to... T at It Matters To Me, for being a wonderful person who loves her animals. She rescues ferals and writes about them with so much love and passion that I just love her blog.

And the next photo is just for the Dughallmor Beagle bunch. They just love balls. The rest of you: please look away...

...NOW:

10 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Carolina, you've made my day! Cheers for the Bigglesballs photo, ooh-er and for the Scottish music which I will listen to later once i've plugged my new speakers in!
    Oh and congrats on yet another award :D
    Slobbers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention :) Glad you enjoyed Wee Andy as much as I did!

    and i see dogs laid out like that regularly - usually when we are ready to remove those extra appendages he is showing off so proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much Carolina!! You just made my morning! Of course you know I love your blog too, and the wonderful love you have for all of your critters.

    That video is Hilarious!! Hehehehehe!!

    The photo, well, he is just so proud of his family jewels!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dog is just shameless! ROFL!!

    I've never been an Andrew Lloyd Webber fan. That's about the best version I've heard so far, but I'm still not sold. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dughallmor Beagles,
    you'll love the musical tribute to wee Andy W. and if you pop over to Fi's place, she has some bagpipe music to blow your socks off.
    How's the pregnant lady doing?

    Fi,
    Thank YOU. And I won't let Biggles read your comment. He may never sleep again ;-)

    T,
    You are welcome ;-)

    Jay,
    I agree on all points!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoa. Those are.. um... interesting! Wonder what the dog would do if it could somehow realize that it's most private possessions were entertainment for the masses... maybe he does, hence the happy smilie face he's making!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was guessing that post title was somewhat literal, and I was not disappointed! You need one of those little black bars...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jewels,
    hehe, well, he so proudly displays them that I truly think he would want you to 'enjoy' the view ;-)

    Life With Dogs,
    "You mean BIG black bars", Biggles is whispering in my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The most laugh out loud image of the day. Whole to meaning to doggie style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, the humanity! Or the caninity! But I did get a nice chuckle out of that...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated. I will often answer your comment here too. So please click on the email link. Sometimes the most interesting part of a post are the comments ;-)